• Experience with client service and client support systems and processes.
• Ability to troubleshoot problems and uncover root cause. Finds ways to get beyond roadblocks and reach problem resolution.
• Will provide prompt and accurate responses to customers and properly prioritize all customer incidents.
• Curious, self-directed attitude with strong attention to detail, time management skills, and ability to juggle priorities in order to meet client expectations and deadlines.
• Flexible personality and responds positively to change.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Able to work 10am to 7pm EST.
• Experience working with Zendesk and/or JIRA is a plus.
• Experience working with Assessment, CRM, and ATS processes a plus.
If this sounds like the next step for your career, we’d love to hear from you!
Great benefits package, including a 401(k) plan
Learning & growth programs
Open, collaborative culture
Location: This position can be based in any of our US offices – Bedford (Boston), NY, Houston, Edmond, Atlanta – or remote.
Only candidates with proper permits to work in the United States can be considered. Symphony Talent is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veterans and committed to a drug-free workplace.
Think you have what it takes? Apply now and get ready to show us!